Angela has been a Professional Organizer for 10 plus years and has a great eye for color, decorating, creating displays and furniture arrangement.
She strives for the highest level of customer service, by listening to her clients, finding out their needs and wants; the outcome is positive for all.
Her eye for style and sense of frugality allows her to create beautiful budget friendly spaces and eye catching displays for her clients and potential home buyers.
OUR Mission is to create a fabulous first impression to expose the architecture of the home: Whether you are looking for assistance with a few rooms or the entire home, EastSide Home Staging will help you prepare your home for sale with a fresh clean look to impress prospective home buyers.
Why Choose EastSide Home Staging?
We Understand the Meaning of Staging
We understand that Staging to sell is not decorating a home to live. Staging is the concept of designing the rooms in your home to allow the potential buyers to understand the use of each room. It is also the art of highlighting the best architectural aspects of the home, minimizing the flaws and keeping the rooms and various areas open and flowing. By keeping furnishings and décor to a minimum, we not only save you money, we get the desired results! We can do a creative redesign utilizing your furniture and or bring in special furnishings and accessories.
We Will Bring Warmth to Your Vacant Home
By bringing in all the necessary furniture and dynamic accessories to highlight the architectural features and colors of the rooms and various areas, we delicately Stage those areas with vignettes and special designer touches. The final outcome is a home that is warm and inviting to your prospective buyers. We do this while keeping a keen eye on your budget.
- The Money You Invest in Staging Your Home Will Be Considerably less than Your First Price Reduction!
- Studies show that Staged homes sell twice as fast, and at a substantially higher price than homes that are not staged.
- Staging is Affordable and Fast!
- Your Property will look more attractive to potential buyers than competing homes for sale in your local market
- Staging highlights strengths and architectural features of the property
- Buyers will spend more time viewing you home without being distracted or embarrassed by personal items
- Neutral and uncluttered homes appeal to a larger buyer pool
- Photos of Staged homes look better in print, video and Internet advertising
- Appraisers are more likely to appraise a Staged home at full value